Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my engangement preparation...

my engagement is at 29 mei 2010..insyaallah...now i must get ready everything include mind, spiritual, physical and ofcouse money for my happy day...but now, i just buy two pair of ring,belt, scaft, and dresses for engage. i not sure how much i must spend for my engagement. i not have much money. and it make a bit pressure for me. i'm scared when my money not enough. what must i do???. now i must save my money flow. and just eat when really hungry. i must do it because i wan get married soon. money is everything now. i mean when u wan buy or do something la.ofcouse  love n loyal is most important in live. however.everything will be fine if i can make a great budjet..anyway, wish me luck n get a happy ending....

No comments:

Post a Comment